As usual, We always have you in mind, bringing good News to you.
You can now fund your education with KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must posess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
How to apply
Enthusiastic candidates who meet the above standards should apply by clicking on the below link;
11:59PM, Friday, 8 October 2021.
Note: You will invited for a test if you qualify for the scholarship program