Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Caleb University, Lagos (CUL) postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic sesison.
Caleb University Postgraduate Admission Eligibility
In other to be admitted, candidates must have obtained a good first degree, at least a second class lower division, in an appropriate field of study at the Caleb University or any other recognized University. A PGD at credit/merit level pass is also applicable.
How to Apply for Caleb University Postgraduate Admission
Follow These are the five steps to apply:
- Applicants should download the CUL Application Form from the CUL website, www.calebuniversity.edu.ng or call 07066529977, 08022249482.
- The applicant fills the form carefully.
- Pay a processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only to Sterling Bank Plc with account number 0020022195.
- Attach the completed form to your email and forward it to the email address of the Administrative Secretary PG School, Mr. Kayode Ishola whose address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant copies Dr. Adewale Adetoyi, the Deputy Dean, College of Postgraduate School about this activity. Adewale.email@example.com.
- Successful candidates will be notified of their admissions within three weeks of submitting their application forms.