Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme of the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Eligibility
Applicant must possess the following;
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
- Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
HOW TO APPLY
The application opens on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, and closes Tuesday, October 12th, 2021 at noon.
- Please, visit Edo State College of Nursing sciences. Click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- The application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to the Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
- Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
DATE OF EXAMINATION:
Thursday to Saturday, October 14-16, 2021
Time: 10 AM daily
Venue: Block D, Edo State Secretariat Complex
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Meanwhile, Applicants are advised to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and are advised to keep their log-in details as the same will be used for result checking.