Requisitions are currently being received for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 for a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School; one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children. Applicants must possess excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: US$102,200 plus other benefits
Subject Eligibility: Business-related programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Why Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021
The Scholarship offers the following promising details :
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligibility For Harvard University MBA scholarship
applicants must consider the following requirements;
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
How can I apply
Interested and qualified Candidates for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021.