Qualified and interested candidates are hereby invited for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the Taraba State University for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
The Taraba State University offers courses leading to the Award of:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), PGD Economics, PGD Health Economics, PGD Accounting and Finance, PGD Management, PGD Environmental Management, PGD Sociology, PGD Statistics, PGD Peace and Conflicts Resolution, PGD International Relations and Strategic Studies, PGD Agronomy, PGD Agricultural Economics and Extension, PGD Animal Science and Extension, Engineering.
- Masters of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Science (M.Sc.) Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) In Agricultural Economics and Extension; Agronomy; Africa/ Nigeria History; Educational Administration and Planning; Language Arts Education; Mathematics Education; Measurement and Evaluation; Curriculum and Instruction; Applied parasitology; Public Health Parasitology; Ecology and Conservation; Political Science; Christian Religious Studies; Accounting.
Taraba State University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates for Postgraduate Studies into Taraba State University must have obtained at least (5) credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASC/NECO/NABTECH/GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidates applying for the M.A, M.Ed., and M.Sc. degree in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates for PhD in any programme of the Taraba State University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (3.50 points).
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a University degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of lower credit
Apply for Taraba State University Postgraduate Admission Form
A nonrefundable payment fee of (N15,000:00) to be paid to Taraba State University account via University Payment Portal https://www.tsuniversity.net/pay/ click on application form PGD, PG, (Masters) & PhD.
NOTE: All candidates applying for admission are required to request from their former/previous institutions either soft or hard copies of their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Taraba State University Jalingo.
The application portal will be remained opened for a period of (8weeks) from the date of this post.