The Destination Australia scholarship enables students to obtain their university degree in regional Australia.
Study at one of our regional campuses in Lismore or Coffs Harbour, and enjoy the benefits of two of the most picturesque and affordable university towns in Australia.
Be a name not a number in one of Australia’s most vibrant regional universities with small class sizes, access to world class facilities and unique natural environments within easy reach of the campus.
ELIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Aspiring participants should have the following requirements to be eligible for this scholarship:
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident, a student with an Australian permanent visa or an International Student Visa.
- A commencing student
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Enrolled at Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Preference will be given to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Maintain ongoing residency in a regional area as defined by the 2016 Australian Geography Standard Remoteness Structure, for the duration of each study period.
Where a course includes study outside a regional area (for example, for a clinical placement), residency away from the regional area is permitted for no more than one study period (not exceeding 6 months). In cases where the requirements of a compulsory placement exceed the permitted study period away from regional area, approval must be sought from the Department of Education by the university.
- International Students are also required to maintain a student visa for the duration of the scholarship in order to ensure protection under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by clicking the link below;