All prospective corps members (2021 Batch ‘C’) should be informed that they can now check the Senate / Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal for free.
Note that uploading of approved names is in progress. Direct all questions regarding ‘date of birth’ ‘name correction’ to the Students Affairs Unit.
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List
- Go to the NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
Latest NYSC Registration for Prospective Corps Members
- The fresh Registration link is for those registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Use the available links on your dashboard appropriately, and stay connected to all our Social Media Platforms for the latest updates.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition and removal of Name.
- There is Inclusion of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.