Pleased to inform all Aspiring candidates that the Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), has also commenced.
Ebonyi State University Post UTME / DE Eligibility
* DE signifies direct entry.
Interested candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow suit to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply for Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form/Payment Invoice
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: Ebonyi State University POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If you couldn’t find your Jamb details in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to email@example.com. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Registration Deadline: October 20, 2021.