Christopher University, Mowe, is a full affiliate member of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) and has started their admission process of accepting students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos.
Christopher University JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Any interested candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits obtained at not more than two sittings in 5 subjects (including English language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university. At the end of the programme a JUPEB certificate which enables a candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY or into any affiliate JUPEB university is issued to every successful candidate.
PROGRAM DURATION: A minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Christopher University JUPEB Courses & Subject Combinations
|Business Studies||Accounting||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|Marketing||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|Business Admin.||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Banking & Finance||Accounts, Business Management, Geography or Government|
|Humanities||English Language||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|Literature||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|History and Diplomatic Studies||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Philosophy||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Social Sciences||Political Science||Government, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|Economics||Economics, Government, Religious Studies|
|Psychology||Government, Economics, Biology|
|Mass Communication||Government, Economics, Literature-In-English|
|International Relations||Government, CRS, Literature-In-English|
- Information Science and Media Studies
- Theatre Arts
How to Apply for Christopher University JUPEB Admission
- Visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00, then visit their website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng and click on the JUPEB link on the home page OR click on the Admissions menu and then click on the JUPEB sub-menu.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be in full coloured on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Phone number : 090-377-57032, 090-377-57033, 090-377-57036, 090-377-57037
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com