The management of the Adamawa State University (ADSU) has declared openly the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Click here to download Admission List
ADSU Postgraduate Admission Acceptance, Other Details
Candidates are to pay three thousand Five Hundred (3, 500.00) Naira only as an acceptance fee into the Diamond/Access Bank Account No.0018088619 before registration. Screening of Credentials commences 6th to 20th October and Registration begins on 25th October to 15th November, 2021. Late Registration begins on 16th November, 2021. Qualified candidates are required to come along with the following originals
- Certificate of Educational qualifications.
- Academic transcript must be submitted if not included in the application form.
- NYSC/Exemption certificate
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- 10 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Referee form (if not forwarded)