The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has released the first (merit) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Nasarawa State University Admission List
- Go to NSUK portal at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Supply your credentials in the appropriate columns
- Finally, log in to access and accept your NSUK admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, NSUK prospective students can only access their admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to Admitted Students!!