The management of the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos, has published the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
PLAU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the institution is now available online.
How to Check PLASU Admission List
PLASU prospective students can now confirm their admission status from the university portal via the link below:
Check the notice board within the school premises.
- Go to PLASU admission status checking portal at http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into PLASU degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to the admitted students!!