Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Topfaith University, Mkpatak, Akwa Ibom State, undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ABOUT TOPFAITH UNIVERSITY
Top Faith University is a modern private University with cutting edge facilities and a global perspective educational philosophy. The University has been duly approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
As a Latest entrant into the tertiary education sector of Nigeria, it has come with a fresh, refined, and visionary message of hope, value, relevance and functionality in educational affairs.
If you seek to engage and benefit from innovative academics, entrepreneurship, research and functional human capital formation, you are hereby invited to apply to Topfaith University for admission in the 2021/2022 session using the 2021 UTME/JAMB Results.
Why Should I Choose Topfaith University?
- Unique Academic and entrepreneurial Philosophy
- Experienced, exposed and dedicated Management and Staff.
- Serene, secured and nature-friendly educational environment.
- Top-notch and ultra-modern facilities.
- Discipline and core value teaching and learning philosophy.
- Exposure to international best practices in education, management and culture.
- E-learning facilities and audio and visual teaching methods.
- High standard and functional laboratories.
- Standard sports arena for games and athletics.
- Expansive and well laid out campus.
- Modern, clean and comfortable accommodation for students.
- On-campus residency for staff.
- Uninterrupted Power and Water Supply.
- Well equipped and standard Library complex.
- 24/7 on-campus wiFi.
- The Home of Chokhmah!
Topfaith University Courses
They offer the Follow Academic courses
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Faculty of Engineering:
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Faculty of Law: LL.B
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
Topfaith University Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
How to Apply for Topfaith University Post UTME Form
Welcome to Topfaith University, Mkpatak, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. We are pleased to have you begin your career journey with us. We offer an outstanding learning experience that prepares students for their chosen career path. We provide entrepreneurial training, sound morals, and a comfortable residential area with our modern and well-equipped learning environment.
Our application form is free.
Topfaith Road, Mkpatak,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
For more enquiries visit!!
Postal: P.O.Box 1875, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom State
Phone: 08053475763, 07066211122