The management of the Federal College of Education, Okene, is inviting applications for admission into its NCE sandwich programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Available Courses
There are 76 available courses for the choice of candidates as follows:
|COURSES & COMBINATION COURSES|
|ARB /HAU HAU/IGBO|
|CRS/SOS ISC DM|
FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Admission Requirements
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level with passes in 5 subjects including English Language and, three of which must be at credit level in one sitting or four credits at two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses to meet Departmental requirement. Nevertheless. Each department may have other requirements relevant to the department.
- Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/merit in English language and/or Mathematics may be a requirement in some courses.
- Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with at least (5) years of post-qualification teaching experience with or without the number of credit/merit in at least four subjects are acceptable qualification.
FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Duration
The duration of the NCE Sandwich programme is 5 years or 5 contact sessions. If a student already on the programme fails to graduate after 8 years or eight contact sessions, he/she will forfeit his/her admission and cease to be a bona fide student of the College.
How to Apply for FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Admission Form
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N3000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. NCE Sandwich Programme 2021/2022.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Closing date : March 30, 2022.
For more enquiries , contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709