The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has activated the Central admission Process (CAPs) on its portal. This is to aid candidates know when they have been offered admission by Institutions. Once a candidate is being offered admission on the Jamb Caps, he/she has the options of either accepting or rejecting the admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet”
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION