The WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 is a great opportunity for interested candidates to engage with one of the world’s best young leader’s forums.
The aim of the program is to invest in young and brilliant candidates from various environments to give them practical exposure to understand IP at strategic and technical levels. The program also nurtures the leadership and administrative skills of individuals. In the mentioned program, they strive to build a diverse cultural community dedicated to carrying progressive upshots around the globe.
This great opportunity “fully-funded young leaders’ Program 2022 in Switzerland” accepts youth from across the world and engages them with an international agency whose workforce comprises individuals from more than 120 countries.
WIPO, a self-funding organization of the United Nations, founded with the mission of leading the development of a balanced, efficient, and effective international IP system that can ensure revolutions worldwide and known as it works for intellectual property, policy, services, information, and cooperation.
WIPO Host Country: Switzerland
Host Organization: WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
Degree Level: Minimum Graduation.
Program Duration:The program duration for the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 in Switzerland is for two years.
Goodies of WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 in Switzerland:
- A Monthly salary of 5000 Swiss francs (CHF).
- Medical and accidental insurance is given during the whole tenure of the program.
- Traveling expenses are also provided.
WIPO provides assistance in getting an entry visa to Switzerland.
Eligibility/Requirements of WIPO Young Experts Program 2022:
In other to be qualified for scholarship, you must possess the following requirements
- Applicants must have a maximum age limit of 35 years at the time of application.
- Applicants should have a university degree.
- Applicants must be available for the whole year from 2022 to 2023.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Applicants must have strong organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Applicants must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be excellent in written and spoken English.
- Applicants having knowledge of other UN languages and knowledge or work experience in the areas of IP, creativity, or innovation are highly preferred.
How Can I Apply for the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022?
- Firstly, Register through the official website first.
- Apply online by Providing all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
The applicants have to submit the application carefully.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2021.