Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti has annouced that its screening exercise will commence on 29th November 2021.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU initially but scored 160 and above in the last UTME, and are ready to change their first choice of institution to EKSU on their JAMB CAPS.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) will give concession to successful students from its Pre-Degree Programme, in keeping with Senate approval.
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
Please note that: EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS. (Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Upper Credit for engineering courses and Lower Credit for other courses).
Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU may also be considered.
Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th December 2021 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University. Any false information uploaded by the candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
INSTRUCTION TO ALL CANDIDATES/HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for 2021/2022 UTME/DE go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful sign up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter your password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2021/2022 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page.
The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA online Payment.
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.