Scholarship is a grant or an aid given to a person or student by a governmental or non-governmental organisations, which is aimed at helping the less privilege gain access to education.
One of the best scholarship is the Karnataka post matric scheme for the student with financial problems.
The objective of the scheme is to appreciably improve the Gross Enrolment ratio of SC students in higher education, with a focus on those from the poorest households, by providing financial assistance at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
These scholarships are available for studies in India only and the awardees, are selected by the State Government/Union Territory to which the applicant belongs (i.e. the State/UT in which permanently settled or domiciled, as per the
terms of domicile decided by the State).
This applies to all the students who are currently beneficiaries of the scheme as well as fresh admissions.
What is Post Matric
Post matric is for students who have already written the Sat matric examinations (NSC) and would like to recite one or more subjects in order to attain a desired pass point to further their studies.
Those practising for the exams are advised to add or change a single subject to their current matric results subjects to specific conditions as set by the Department of Education or examination body.
How to apply for the Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
- Visit the official website
- When on the home page, you are to click on apply for post matrix examination
- Once that is done, you are to click on the student login
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Then you click on the login
- Then you have to input information like your name, father’s name and address. etc.
- Then you have to upload all required documents like your sat certificate.
- Once you click on submit, you have successfully applied for your Karnataka post-matric scholarship scheme.
Eligibility status for the SSP post-matric scholarship
Department of technical education:
The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka, for the Reimbursement fee: The annual family income of the applicant should be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakhDefence Scholarship: ST/SC aspirant’s parents must be in Army/Navy/Airforce or working as JCO/NCO/ Lower rank.
Department of medical education:
The requirement for the fee Reimbursement is that the annual family income of the applicant should be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka.
Department of Karnataka state Brahmin:
Students applying must be permanent residents of Karnataka and the fee Reimbursement is that the annual family income should be Rs 100000 or less.
Department of backward class welfare:
Fee Reimbursement for the post-matric scholarship, for category 1 students the annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less and for category 2A, 3A, 3B and other OBC aspirants the annual family income should be Rs 100000 or fewer applicants must be a permanent resident of less Karnataka.
Disability welfare department:
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka. For this category, there is no income restriction for SC, ST, BCM, Brahmin, or general category applicants.
Department of minorities welfare:
Hostel Fee Private hostel, college post-matric scholarship Reimbursement fee includes the annual family income of the candidate should be Rs 2 lakh or less merit cum means scholarship: Applicant’s annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or fewer applicants must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
Department of Ayush:
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka the reimbursement fee includes the annual family income of the candidate should lie between 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh.
Department of social welfare:
The reimbursement fee of the family of the applicant should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually hosted Fee: Private Hostel Government Hostel Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
Department of tribal welfare:
The student applying must be a permanent resident of Karnataka reimbursement fee include family income of the Schedule caste category candidate should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually hosted, fee for Private hostel and college.
Important scheduled dates to note
- Postgraduate welfare department post scholarship for last year 20th April 2021
- Social welfare department scheme for last year 31 March 2021
- Tribal welfare department scheme for last year 31 March 2021
- Minorities welfare department scheme for last year 30 April 2021
- Karnataka state Brahmin development board scheme last year 20 April 2021
How to view your SSP post matric Scholarship status
- Head to the official website
- Then you click on track student scholarship status on the home page
- Then input the SAT identification number and then the financial year.
- After that, you have to click on the search then the student status report will be on your computer screen.
How to renew your SSP post matric scholarship
- Open the official website
- Once the home page is loaded, you then click on the student login
- Then you Input details like your username, password and captcha code
- After that, you click on the login
- Now you click on renew link
- When the renewal form appears
- Then on the form, you are required to input all the necessary details
- Then click on submit
- After that is done, you have successfully renewed your ssp post-matric scholarship.
How to download a user’s manual
- The first thing you do is to head on to the official website
- The home late will open
- On the home page, you click on downloads
- When it loads
- Then you click on the users manual
- A PDF will appear before you
- Then click on download to download the manual file
How to view all important downloads
- Visit the official website
- When the homepage load, you click on the download link
- A list would appear before you
- Then you select a link of your choice
- Then you select the PDF file
- After which you can download the file with download option
If you looking for the best academic centre for a post-matric scholarship with a low budget you should definitely check out the Karnataka scholarship scheme.
For info on post-matric scholarship, you should visit this page.