The NACA Foundation provides numerous scholarships that are accessible to graduate and undergraduate students, associate members, student leaders, and professional staff on an annual basis. Scholarship selections are requested each year. Though, awards will only be made when the precise scholarship fund is more than the designated minimum ascertained.
What Is NACA Foundation Scholarship About
The National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) Foundation was established in the year 1982 to build and deliver educational services and programs to college and university students, professional staff, and other workers in the area of student activities.
The Foundation is currently delivering lots of scholarships to assist and relieve graduate students, undergraduate students, associate members, and professional staff in seeking educational interests and career growth.
The NACA Foundation Scholarship awards graduate students pursuing a degree in Student Personnel Services or a related area yearly. Applicants must have at least a 2.5 Grade Point Average. The applicants have shown knowledge, involvement, and excellence in campus activities, and must be committed to seeking a career as a campus activities professional. Award amounts and the number of awards may differ.
Eligibility And Requirements For NACA Foundation Scholarship
- Present graduates, undergraduates, and school staff partners are eligible to apply.
- Individuals are to be recognized as members of the Native American, Latina/Latino, Asian-American, Pacific Islander, or African-American ethnic livability.
- NACA membership is not desired for applicant worries. High school students are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For The NACA Foundation Scholarship
Individuals should carefully read the following instructions and the respective applications:
- Only supporting documents and electronic registration submitted through the online scholarship application will be taken.
- Any materials submitted via email, fax, or mail will not be taken. materials obtained through any of the mentioned methods above will be shunned.
- If all of the supportive documents are not connected, then online applications will NOT be taken. Letters and transcripts of support do NOT need to be officially closed.
- Application for each scholarship to be assessed will be for the first 75 applicants.
- High school students including graduating seniors are NOT entitled to these scholarships.
- A lot of these scholarships are region-specific, as specified in parenthesis after the scholarship name. If you are not sure of which area you are in, then look into the NACA Regional Map.