Cloud engineers have a lot of skills needed by almost all tech platforms.
If you are a cloud Engineer or want to be one, this article is for you.
Standard Bank has joined forces with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure to be its cloud computing service providers.
As per the cloud computing services, cloud engineers will be needed to foster the building and management of the Standard Bank foundation platforms on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
The partnership with these tech giants will enable a better future ready to transition into different technology trends.
As a Cloud engineer, this opportunity is the best for you.
Why is that?
- The career is still growing and there is room for improvement.
- The skill is geared toward growth.
- So many tech possibilities to delve into like cloud infrastructure, cloud security, cloud data engineering, and machine learning.
As an intern in this program, you learn and get paid.
A successful onboarded student will earn 10000 per month plus Student Medical Aid.
If you know nothing about cloud computing but you wish to know, then you can start your journey with the Cloud Computing Internship Programme.
As far as we know, Standard bank is willing to get you onboarded.
Cloud Computing Internship Requirements
The following are needed to successfully apply for this Internship;
- You need any completed tertiary qualification in any Technology related field (Degree or Diploma).
- Much or little programming experience in Java, Azure, and AWS.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Not be an existing intern of any platform.
- Not be studying at any other institution
About Internship Programme
- Start Date: 1 April 2023.
- Duration: 18 Months (Fixed Term Contract).
- Stipend: R10000 per month plus Student Medical Aid.
- Internship Application Deadline: Unspecified.
If you need more information, not mentioned here, contact Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme.