Generous funding to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) has induced the LSHTM Masters Scholarship for the 2023/2024 timeline.
Also with numerous support from friends and alumni, the LSHTM funding has provided scholarships for the next generation of health heroes.
As per this year’s scholarship, candidates who are not financially buoyant enough to further their studies are humbly welcome to apply for the LSHTM scholarship.
NOTE: This scholarship program is open to applicants who wish to study a one-year, full-time, MSC program at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) 2013/2014.
The following requirements are necessary for you to qualify for this Scholarship program;
- You must be a citizen and a resident of any low to middle-income country (check if your country is included in the world bank’s list).
- Must return to any low to the middle-income country after completing the MSc year at LSHTM.
- Confirm in writing your inability to pay for the program you are applying for.
- You must meet the LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements (check LSHTM’s Admissions system).
- You must have a first or upper-second-class honors undergraduate degree from a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- You must hold an offer of admission for 2023-24 from any of the LSHTM’s 19 London-based (intensive) MSc programs of study.
Benefits of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Masters Scholarship 2023
NOTE: There are two LSHTM Fund Scholarships available for 2023-24.
On getting any, you are entitled to;
- 2023-24 tuition fees (at the overseas fee rate), including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00
How to apply for the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) Masters Scholarship 2023
If you pass the requirements mentioned above, you are free to proceed with the registration.
Meanwhile, the application process is two steps;
- You can submit an application by carefully following the instructions after clicking the ‘How to Apply’ tab on any relevant program of your choice. Make sure you submit all required documents before the registration deadline(23:59 (GMT) Wednesday 1 March 2023).
- Now, you have to submit an online scholarships application by selecting this scholarship option ‘2023-24 LSHTM Fund Scholarship’ from the drop-down menu. You will have to complete and upload the Supplementary Questions Form.
If you are confused, or need further assistance, visit the Official Webpage of the LSHTM Masters Scholarships 2023/2024.