The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is an extensive training program designed to prepare high-performing young talents into becoming well-rounded bankers and future leaders of the Bank.
The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is open to young professionals that want to acquire valuable skills and experience through three available pathways: Sales Academy, Tech Bootcamp, and the General Management Trainee.
Requirements for the training
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023,
- Also, Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants
Benefits of the Training
Fast-paced Learning Platform
The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for
continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
Broad Career Opportunities
At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
Master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organisation, regardless of role, industry, or location.
A Positive Work Environment
Enjoy working in a positive work environment that promotes employees’ well-being, productivity, and growth. #TeamUnion
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme provides you with indispensable skills that will help you successfully start and navigate your career.